Wednesday 18 January 2017

Lunch manners??

So am seating comfortably with my plate piled with assorted warm foods for lunch. Am in a workshop at a hotel that is known for serving fresh food only and so am looking forward to the sumptuous meal, then baaammm....there comes the lunch pooper

You see I had actually sat next to someone who had something negative to say about my choice of lunch from the attractive buffet. Lets call her P for Pooper!

P: Oh you eat wheat

Me: Yes!!

P: wheat is not the best. you should avoid it...and then she goes on to give a detailed account of how her gluten intolerant stomach used to react violently to wheat before she realised, years later, that all the bloatedness was because she was reacting to the gluten

Me (thinking) woah TMGI!!!!!!

Anyways, ever the gracious listener, I listened to her litany of problems related to all manner of foods, when I realised mmmm maybe she is recruiting members to her side so earnestly, since she cant enjoy vyapati like am doing?? LOL anyways,

Jokes aside, some people really react badly to wheat, others like me dont....BUT I am aware that I need to reduce my intake of wheat since it seems its digested slowly and so can cause me lots of other problems.
So I moderate it, but waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, please, lunch is not the time to talk about bloated tummies!!

3 comments:

  1. 😂😂😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahhahha some lady told me in a similar setting that she had some herbal tea that I should take in exchange for the pile of food that was on my plate...I didn't takebit kindly hahhhaah

    ReplyDelete