Tuesday 21 March 2017

Mummy fear!

Its raining!! ok, a slight drizzle, but after such a hot day, any amount of rain is welcome

Am enjoying a hot cup of tea and some sweet potatoe, yummy!

Takes me back to when my kids were young, I had been told that sweet potatoes are good for kids. Thing is, sweet potatoes normally chock me, I dont know why...I cant take more than a slice...so you can imagine I never ever gave my kids sweet potatoes; they tasted in when they could walk and talk!!


I never admit this publicly, hehehehe, would sound strange!!

I also love mushroom soups and sauces...but I again mummy fear sets in!! I have read about mushroom being poisonous, and so all i do is look at them in supermarkets and step aside! of course when am in a restaurant, i never fail to order some mushroom! wish i knew how to tell these apart so family could also enjoy this taste!

Of course this continous campaign against polio also gives me jitters. My under 5 has had so many vaccines against polio I honestly cant wait to have him turn 5!  8 more months to go....when i see the letter from schoool i sign with a lot of reservation, since its been drummed that the vaccine is not harmful no matter how many times its given....honestly i dont understand this logic, much as it has been explained to me soooo many times!

There is the issue of earbuds!..strange eh?? Thing is, I fear that the kid will stick things into the nose or ears and it becomes an emergency...so for a long long time, I have never used earbuds in front of my kids....for fear that they may stick other things into their ears!


Anyways, what fears do you have as a mum??

No comments:

Post a Comment