Thursday 13 April 2017

To new beginnings

I feel like I have been with DCA for a minute!!



Today was my last day at work and it took me all of five minutes to pack my stuff, handover the key and exit the building

Its been 1year 4 months and am ready for the next challenge, it has been an interesting ride, nothing like where i was previously for 11 years! I have always worked in small teams but this has been the smallest ever! At first I must admit it was a massive challenge trying to get self motivation to work from home, but once i got the hang of it, I actually prefered it to driving all the way to Lavington.  Gives a new meaning to managing by results!

My kids also loved this, and would keep asking me, Mummy are you working from home??

Then of course when you have meetings via skype and you have to remember to tell the older kids to contain the youngest so that he doesnt burst into the room! only happened once though, but i was nearly done with the meeting anyways

I will miss DCA
BUT, such is life

One door closes, another one opens

Praise be to Almighty God

No comments:

Post a Comment